Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do you think about vaulting? (equestrian/horses)?

http://www.americanvaulting.org/index.sh鈥?/a>|||I LOVE VAULTING i have been doing it for about 7-8 years now and it is soooo fun but you have to have a lot of practice and balence to get good. i have recently started vaulting on my own horse and both him and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!|||vaulting is great! I'm 15 and i've been vaulting for about 11 years. you have to really trust your horse and know that it won't shy at anything. and i hope you're not crazy enough to vault on a riding horse. i'd suggest that you vault on a horse with a broad back. =)|||i think it is amazing but is really heard 2 do i have done it at a camp. U have be one with the horse. It is so cool|||i really like it. im horse lover gymnast and i was thinking about vaulting when i get older!|||I think it is amazing.


I've watched some videos on Youtube, and I'm like,


"Holy cow. If I tried that, I'd be dead."





It's just simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment