Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get my horse in the movies?

I have a fabulous horse. He's huge and gorgeous (17.3 warmblood). He's a dressage horse but he's been a vaulting horse for about six months. I think he'd be perfect for movies and/or the circus. He can almost bow perfectly (we're still working on it a little). So I was wondering how horses are chosen for movies? What kind of training do they need? I would expect they need to be pretty bombproof so we're working on that. Any suggestions would be wonderful =)|||Dress him up as a human and try him out for the next Annie movie or you can put peanut butter in his mouth and set him up as the new Mister Ed.|||No offense intended, but why enter your horse into a situation where they have the chance to be abused or hurt, intentionally or unintentionally? If you want your horse to be famous, he would be in a world-class barn right now. The end. Casting calls for horses are far and few between..and circuses are dangerous unless you're talking about Wringling Bros. and B.B...and I'm not sure they're looking for a vaulting horse at the moment.|||NO WAY do you even care about your horse you can put in a barrel races now that would be fun for you and your horse.|||get an agent

No comments:

Post a Comment