Saturday, November 19, 2011

Trojan Horse! I just got a trojan horse and removed it within minutes. Is my computer safe now?

So i just got a trojan horse and AVG told me i had a few enter the computer. So i scanned with AVG and it showed like 6 trojan horses. I clicked delete and it said that 6/6 infections were healed and moved to the Virus Vault. I then deleted them from the Virus Vault. Is my computer ok now or could there be more trojan horses that AVG or Malwarebytes isn't finding?|||Sounds like your fine. But you should do a full scan of both avg and malwarebyets in safe mode to b 100% sure





wk|||Generally speaking AVG is good at detecting most common viruses and will remove it with no problem! If your computer has not changed behavior wise then you're fine! Most viruses that wont go away with a virus scans are the viruses that will download stuff on your computer, and make all this weird behavior with suspicious screens popping up and stuff. In that case you would want to format, but in your case trojans are very common and can be taken care of with AVG. I would also run in safe mode and scan once more to make sure the viruses are gone!!|||I usually check with Hitman Pro, because not much can get past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment