Thursday, November 24, 2011

I just got a small trojan horse virus and I put it in the virus vault?

What do I do with it? How can I check if I delete it in the vault, that my computer will function normally?


Thansk so much!!!!


PS What free antispyware or antivirus software do you use?


I use AVG hope it really works!!|||If the Trojan is in the vault, you should be fine. I use Avast and Spybot. They are free and effective. Go to www.download.com to get this software.|||What you can do with it:


1.Delete it.


2.Keep it in the vault.





If it is a trojan / virus then if it is in the vault or deleted it will not harm your computer.





The vault is to keep viruses from harming your computer. If you are worried, then delete the file in the vault.


In AVG 8 open the user interface click history then virus vault. Select a virus then click delete. This will remove it completely. Keep doing this if you wish to delete all of them.





I'm currently using AVG 8 and it works very well and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment