Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do i remove a trojan horse from my computer?

i have scanned several times with AVG and it takes me directly to the file but it wont let me move it to the vault or delete it.|||Go to your windows system 32 file and organize the files by date created or modified. Sometimes this type of mal ware has several files associated with the core file causing the problems. Delete all recently created files unless you know that is a file that you intentionally downloaded. I would also get hihack this and do a scan. Look carefully at every file pulled up by this program and delete any bho file you do not recognize. If you are not sure you can post a copy of your log on some of the security websites and let experts look at it. If you are having problems deleting a file, try booting up in safe mode (F8 during boot) and then try deleting it. I have had several trojans infect my computer over the past few years and tried every program that supposedly gets rid of trojans and the like. While I would certainly try these programs, the only way I was able to get rid of them was by the method I described above.|||www.lavasoft.co Download ad aware. I dont know why everone says AVG is great, I thought it sucked.|||I think u shud go to the Control Panel in the start menu.


In that click on add or delete programs


Then select the particular s/w which u wanna delete.


Click on remove option on that.


Then the required s/w gets deleted....|||Some can't be removed ,it depends on software you may need to purchase new software but you should go to windows help and type in trojan removal|||there is a free anti virus called ANTIVIR it is free. might eliminate the virus from you precious PC.|||Copy down the file address and delete it manually. There are some trojans that AVG won't delete for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment