Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What discipline would you like to try some day?

Mainly i have just done jumping all my life, but my instructor is going to bring her horse and give us a vaulting lesson!!! I am super excited but kind scared also even though i know we wont be doing anything major.





Another discipline i would like to try maybe someday is barrel racing. I have only ridden western a few times in my life right now, but it looks really exciting. What about. What is a discipline you would like to try?|||Wow omg vaulting?! That is so awesome. I would be way to afraid to try that.





If i could try any discipline i would try cutting. Its so cool to watch although i don't think i could ever do it on my little fat pony! lol.|||I think it would be fun to try riding side saddle just once to see what it was like! also i have never big big on how some racehorses are treated but i would love to try galloping a racehorse (or even a retired one or something) or exercise riding a thoroughbred on a track.(i know i would have to learn how %26amp; be older but u can dream right, LOL) also i think it you be fun to try vaulting but i would be pretty scared and wouldn't want to anything more than the basics. (kneel, stand, flag)|||At the moment I do gymkhanas with my horse (speed events, rider class and jumping) and I'll be starting show jumping and eventing with him as well. I'll be doing a bit of barrel racing as well just for fun.





I'd love to have a go at reining, vaulting and side saddle on trained experienced horses. I've watched a lot of reining videos on youtube and it looks insanely fun. I've never found any instructors or places that offer it with experienced horses in my area though :(|||Eventing, I ride english and western right now, but I really want to try dressage and cross country. Barrel racing is soooooo much fun, you really should try it.





Oh, and side saddle in a real side saddle, I have been working on it bareback and with my english saddle, but it would be so much cooler in a real side saddle, plus I am to chicken to canter side saddle|||Well it was barrel racing but I'm finally starting to do that, so honestly I have to say, three-day-eventing. I'm a secret dressage lover. Shh, don't tell anyone! Just kidding, but seriously, the more I learn about it, the cooler I think it is. And I've always loved jumping and wanted to learn. Hopefully one day.





I just saw a demonstration on Vaulting at a horse show and wow is all I have to say. How those kids can do flips and stuff on horses like that is beyond me. It was so cool to watch.|||I want to do western!! I don't care specifically what, but just anything in a jazzy western saddle :D





Or horseball, there was a 10 week horseball clinic at my yard but you had to pay upfront and I didn't have the money at the time, wish I had done it now, it looks like so much fun!!|||I'm a 3-day Eventer, and I've always wanted to try vaulting! I used to do reining and barrel racing when I was a kid; I only wish my horse could do that :P But he's an 18 hand Thoroughbred, I don't think he'd go for reining and barrel racing. Or vaulting, for that matter XD|||I learned how to ride with barrels. Right now I do western pleasure, hunter under saddle, and showmanship. I have always wanted to do reining, it sounds so exciting! And since I've started English recently, I would like to try jumping or dressage.|||I barrel race right now, and I would love to try to get into reining someday. Or maybe even try jumping or cross country! Barrel racing is amazing though, you should really give it a try, it's a blast! Vaulting sound like a lot of fun too! There is no way i could ever do it though Haha|||Hi,


My Horse and I are Jumpers...and thats all we do. But some day I would LOVE to Try Natural Horsemanship. Like you know, Riding without Reins and a Bridle...and just talking to your Horse with your Legs. I think that is SO awesome! Thats the way we should be talking to your Horses...with our Legs...not being so hard on their Mouths.





Happy Horsies,


*FrannyandWesley*|||Working Equitation, you know, with those spanish horses where they do the pattern at a canter with one hand. That or the sport where it combines hand ball with polo. And polo, I would like to try that.|||i have done jumping, hunter under saddle, western pleasure, trails, bareback, team penning, reining, barrels, and i tried cutting once but i would love to try cross country:)|||I've done lots of jumping, gymkhana, western pleasure, some reining, and now I ride dressage and I'm sticking with dressage.|||I have done most of the western disciplines, Roping, Reining, Cutting, Pleasure, but would really like to try Dressage.|||cross country! my horse and I are currently woking on the dressage and show jumping poart of eventing, can't wait for the cross country part!|||i have done side saddle once and loved it and i really want to do it again!!!|||Jumping or maybe vaulting-- I'm a gamer|||i show jump, and i really want to try barrel racing :) it looks like so much fun!|||Vaulting! Wish I'd been exposed to it when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment