Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i get rid of a trojan horse on my laptop?

I have a toshiba satellite laptop and when i scanned my computer using AVG it said that there is a virus called Trojan Horse Generic11.IFA on my computer, also it says that it cannot be moved to the virus vault and that if i force remove it it might cause a system crash. someone please help!!|||I personally prefer AVAST as antivirus. With it I can do a boot-time scan before the OS starts %26amp; remove trojans from the boot scan. You might look in your AVG options to see if it can boot scan. If not I suggest, go to www.avast.com %26amp; download a free copy; register %26amp; a robot will send you a year's KEY, to your email, that you can copy %26amp; paste into the register area of the program before the console fires.|||Scan with Kaspersky. I've had better results with that removing trojans than anything else (including Nod32, F-secure, top-rated programs).





If you're ambitious, find the file and delete it. A rename of the file might help the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment