Thursday, November 24, 2011

Has anyone heard of trojan horse generic 22aphb?

i recently went on my computer n it wouldn't work properly. it said hard disk was corrupted or something like that. when i did a scan with avg it came up with trojan horse generic 22aphb. it completely erased everything on my computer including google chrome n all my programs except the most basic stuff. the avg didn't delete it but moved it to the virus vault. how can i get rid of it completely?|||open up AVG user interface, click on the tab at the top "History" then on Virus Vault" and highlight everything you want rid of, then click Delete - are you sure? YES



suggest you run a second anti-virus app to be on the safe side (I find AVG does not pick up on everything, even tho I have the paid version) - see links below and follow your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment