Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AVG has detected a "Trojan Horse Dropper" and I dont know what to do.?

I was downloading stuff from limewire (not smart, I know) and yeah, I got that little booger. I sent it to the AVG Virus Vault thingy but I have no clue what to do now. Do I just click delete or what?





Oh, The virus name is actually: "Trojan horse Dropper.Generic.VUZ"|||Delete it or leave it in the vault. AVG covered your butt and you're OK.|||yeah, delete it from your computer. The sooner the better.





Cheers|||I had this happen to me before except I wasn't using Limewire, it was a song I downloaded that had a virus, the AVG program fixed the virus for me.|||AVG should have automatically recovered once it sent to vault.





But do a manual full scan of your hard-drive just to be sure.





Also I would download and use Spybbot 1.6 for an extra level of protection as it covers additional spyware AVG might not detect.





http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl鈥?/a>|||wait on day and than delete it


or google the removal tool or instruction to get it off ur pc








pctools spyware doctor starter edition will remove it from ur pc


is free








how did i find it out i went to google and searched this question ---trojan dropper,generic.vuz removal tool

No comments:

Post a Comment