Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you and your horse best at?

Me and my horse Lightnign are best at "vaulting"





we have such a good bond that she wont let anything happen to me and wont take off unless she knows to.


She's a dressage horse also, so shes very smart.





We go to 3 different fairs and perform.





Have any of you ever heard of the "mid-west horse fair" in wisconsin?


well i live in wyomming, and we went to the mid-west horse fair and performed this year.


I was so excited:)








So what are you and your hrose best at?|||we're both pretty darn good at eating! neither of us seem to put on weight either, so we have fun doing it :)





%26amp; yes, i have! i wish i would have gone this year so i could say i've seen you, but i was gone and couldn't make it :/ that's exciting though! if you perform next year maybe i'll see you - ill definitely be there!|||I'm a dressage girl, so my Oldenburg / Trakehner and I do entirely dressage. He could probably do some jumping, but I'm not going to do any with him because he's too talented and has too much potential to risk an injury with jumping.





I've also done jumping, but I'm not as obsessed about it.





I know how to do a full out reining pattern and can rein on trained horses, but I've never trained a horse myself. I know how to train stops, turn arounds, etc but I've never done the whole work myself, only bits and pieces here and there when I worked with a trainer.





My QH could be an amazing reiner, but my heart still lies with dressage. :)|||Me %26amp; my mare Spirit are best at just riding on the farm.. I live on a farm/ranch, so we work cattle a lot %26amp; also do a lot of trail riding %26amp; such.. She's good at just about everything Western..





We basically just do a lot of bareback, I run her a lot %26amp; she's got some speed..





I also barrel race her, and show..





She's actually just an all around horse.. Some things she's pretty green at, but if I be patient %26amp; work with her for a few minutes she'll eventually figure it out..





%26lt;3


♥barrel racer♥|||Two horses.





Gigolo-





He is best at higher jumping. He carries his head with grace, and beautifully arches his neck. He's such a show off. He pics up his front legs very well, and keeps his knees squared nicely. And after he lands, he gives a swish with his tail as if to say, "Nailed it."





Spotts-





He is GREAT at tight turns. If you're ever in a speed competition, and you need to cut some corners, Spotts is the horse for you. He turns quickly, sharply, and with no hesitation... plus he likes to cut corners haha.|||me and my horse dutchess are good at cantering





its incredibly smooth lol seriously you forget your going that fast on her and when you watch her in the field canter naturally she looks so beautiful.





she used to showjump but i cant quite manage 1ft yet so my mom jumps her as she used to ride horses in showjumping competitions.|||barrel racing and just running flat out :)


she is an amazing horse and is always giving me everything she has no if we are doing slow work or running fast.|||Reining and cutting,what he was bred for. But we both just love being goof balls and playing "hide 'n' go seek". He knows tons of tricks. I think we are just great at being there for eachother.|||Barrel racing. That's what me and my boy do.


But we also trail ride.


And i'm going to start teaching him little tricks like how to bow!|||Everything she does she gives her all. She's a great horse.|||Dressage, Intense Trails, Jumping, Cross Country, you name it yo.|||barrels


reining


Texas rollback|||jumping and flat out galloping =]|||pole bending!!!!!!!|||we are good at anything you put us to. my pony will do anything i tell him to do and i love him so much!!|||I'd have to say that my horse and I are excellent at Hunter under Saddle classes|||cantering, she taught me how nd we love each other

No comments:

Post a Comment