Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I remove trojan horse sheur2.nfb from my computer?

I've looked around the internet and found barely any info on this virus. I first found this using AVG and it says it came from my Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge program. I haven't played the game for a good while, not even online. After I deleted it in the Virus Vault, it came back the next day. If anyone can help me remove this virus, it would be greatly appreciated!|||You should use an antivirus program and antispyware software, because your computer is now infected with viruses and/or spyware.


Here you have more information on computer security, as well as good and free programs that you can download into your computer:


The website list top ten the best and newest anti-spyware in 2008.


%26lt;--http://toptenantispyware.com/


All are safe and can be trusted and you can download one.|||i would download comodo boclean it works along side with your av program and its good with dealing with trojans. download it then install reboot your computer and it will work away in the background.


goto comodo.com then click on free products then comodo boclean. this will stop your trojan from coming back|||Go to download .com and type in Malwarebytes' Anti Malware and download the program for free

No comments:

Post a Comment