Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Do any of you go to this horse camp or would like to?

im probably going this summer, and it'd be cool to know someone else whos going!





its called Valley View Ranch, its in Georgia and its a horse camp! its for English, Western, Vaulting, and Cross Country riders! you can bring your own horse or ride on of the horses there. its for girls ages 8-17 and its a session of 60 girls. heres their website: http://valleyviewranch.com/





thanks!|||I was going to go but they told me I'm too old. But seriously, it looks great. I used to go on riding holidays back in England when I was in my early teens and loved it. I never wanted to go home. You'll have a blast, just stay away from drama which there is bound to be with 60 girls in one place. Make the most of it because when you get to be my age, you'll remember those days fondly!|||It sounds great! I would definitely go if I fit into the age group! :) I'm just a tad too old, but I hope you have fun planning your trip and that the experience is wonderful.|||I'd love to go. the only problem is transportation. i couldn't fly, too expensive, can't takethe bus, my family won't let me, and can't get driven down!! sorry, it sounds great. have fun^-^|||that camo sounds awesome!!! i wanna go but its 2 far... im goin 2 a different 1 tho... the 1 i go 2 is awesome... check it out...





http://www.dreamcatcheranch.com|||looks like my camp! :-)


loveeee it!|||That camp looks soooo fun!!!!


I would go there but I don't live very close and I don't own a horse. I go to one called Kemur. Lots of the people at my barn try to go the same week as one another.|||Ive heard of this place. Wish I could go but Im in Ohio! lol|||Looks like fun! Wish I could go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment