Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do you think about "vaulting"?

I do vaulting with my quarter horse mare, Lightning.





We've been asked to perform at fairs, parades, and just this year "Mid-west horse fair" in wisconsin...and i live in wyomming.





So i'm just wondering...








1. What do you think of vaulting? Why?





2. What is your favorite trick to see done?











:)|||1. I think vaulting is an amazing sport. The amount of trust between horse and rider (vaulter?) is outstanding. I think it needs to get more attention. It is standing in the shadows of bigger horse events but it should come to the forefront because I can tell, it is a challenging sport.





2. My favorite trick to see done is the mill. I think it looks really neat and it seems very very difficult.





I think its great that you do vaulting. It issn't a common sport so to see someone do it is very exciting. Hope I helped! Best of luck!|||1) I think it looks like a really fun thing to do! (Although I don't think i'd ever do it... i'd be too scared heheh) Ive never seen it in person before, but i have watched a few videos online here and it's absolutely amazing that you can do that stuff!





2) I don't know what it's called, but i guess my favorite move would be when they stand on the saddle while the horse gallops around! :3|||The only person I ever knew that did vaulting and tricks was this chick who later became a stripper. She was self taught and did it for attention. I think it's a oddity to watch. don't get it. But if you think it's fun and you can get paid...Go for it. more pwer to you.|||I don't think much of it because I don't see much of it done.





I like seeing people do back flips off the horse.











Wtf I just saw the universal studios opening and they were playing what are you waiting for by gwen stefani o_O|||well i vault as well its a great sport love love love it








ummm my favorite trick putting together scissors and a flank i did that a show and thats what i think clinched it for the judge|||1. I personally love it. Those who do it have a lot of courage. I'd love to try it out one day, as I'm small, thin, and flexible haha.


2. People doing back handsprings:]|||1. I think it's amazing, but I'm just not flexible enough to do it!


2. I like to see the Scissors move and fancy dismounts.|||I think vaulting is an amazing sport. Because i don't see it done very often my favorite trick is the suicide drop!|||VAULTING IS AWESOMENESS!|||you should teach your horse to do backflips, i think that would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment