Friday, December 2, 2011

What should i do with the back up copies of files in my AVG virus vault?

In my virus vault there is a whole list of my viruses , worms and trojans. Most are 'trojan horse dropper generic.dzd' Though most are rooted in 'my music' some are in 'system 32' and a few in 'temporary internet files'. The actual names of all the files they are rooted in are a mystery to me as they seem to be names of films which is confusing as i have not downloaded anything illegally while using my computer although some other users of it may have.





I am wondering what is best to do , do i wipe them all? Or will this effect the system , i am especially worried about those in 'System 32'.





Although they are in the vault my system is running slow still , so i would like some advise as to what exactly i should do.


Thankyou for any help you offer.|||The pooch is screwed my friend.





If they are securedly inbedded in system 32 the only safe bet is to wipe and reinstall, unless you know enough to extract them yourself and it doesn't sound like you do...





Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment