Friday, December 2, 2011

Floola, a trojan horse? & Lastfm update on Floola (iTunes/iPod)?

Hey after reading rave reviews about floola and actually experiencing it, all of a sudden, when my AVG virus scan did a scan, it kept detecting my floola program as a trojan, identifying it as a trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames.KJP resulting in me moving to vault to avoid any viruses in my computer. I tried googling the trojan name but i learn nothing about it. Each time i download it's always the same result, is it my computer's fault or what? Please advise!





I can't scrobble songs to lastfm on floola even though i enable the setting. It keeps giving me the error message about having too many to send through.


So if i try to send through iTunes, i have to set the automatic synchronize with my iTunes which i'm avoiding because the list of songs in my iTunes and iPod are different and i do not want to affect the songs in my iPod video.





I would appreciate solid advice :-D|||Try updating your AVG file. There seems to be a conflict from yesterday's update that they've fixed today...according to the Floola forums.





This update fixed the problem on my friend's computer.|||Same thing happened to me. I, as well, ran the avg scanner and the exact same trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames.KJP came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment