Friday, December 2, 2011

Vaulting :)?

i just wanted to know how many people have heard of vaulting (gymnastics) 'cause i have done it for a while, and when i ever i talk about it...everybody is like " huh, gymnastics on a horse whit....????"





so leave a comment if you have heard of it, or if you havent!! easy 2 points :) lol!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|||I've done some vaulting-on horseback. It was fun, and you have to be really strong to do it well, you also have to be a dare devil. My coach made us do it to see if it would improve our gymnastics. It gave us better balance and we did get a bit stronger.|||i have :)


i love gymnastics, but my worst part of it is vaulting D%26lt;





i love beam most.


then floor.


then acro.


then bars.


THEN vault ;)|||I HAVE!!





gymnastics is my life i do it every day for 3 hours and i love vault!!





xxxxx|||yupp i've heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment