Friday, December 2, 2011

Help! Computer crashed; Trojan horse!!!?

So. I was like on moviemaker yesterday and got off to take a shower. An hour later I come back to see my virus protection open and giving me a warning about a Trojan horse. I removed it from vault except when I woke up this morning my computer was turned off, I turned it on and it took me to a screen with the safe mode bullshit, except IT DIDNT WORK! It took me to the blue screen and I even tried rebooting and that F8 thing! This is NOT the first virus we had, but we did get rid of it from b4 please help|||To Remove Trojan horse press here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…|||Make sure the Trojan isn't broken! But seriously, I get the blue screen too at times and it crashes my computer and automatically restarts it.|||If I understand correctly, you're telling me you are getting a blue screen? Have you ever heard the term 'blue screen of death'? It's not a virus and you don't get your pc back.


if you have a blue screen you are done. thats that. get a copy of Windows or Linux and reload.|||I would put the Win CD in and reformat-reinstall Windows. It would be a lot easier anyway.|||Email links are a common form of contracting a virus.


Although some programs say they can get rid of viruses, the hosts of Computer Shows do not agree. Most that I have listened to, say Reformat.





In my experience, I have been unable to thoroughly clean a computer of a virus infection.





A virus typically embeds itself onto a computer, “not” wanting to be removed; thus the virus programmer will embed in their program many tricks to “stop” a full removal.





Experts tend to agree, Re-formatting is the only real cure.


Note:


When purchasing a computer, always make sure you get the operating system Disks, that will bring your computer back to the Factory spec’s when purchased. These “disks” will include the “default” programs %26amp; the operating system.





Keep your “data”, and your “photos” protected on a 2nd HD – Best to keep a back-up off-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment